|“Amhas” USA 39 Akilaria Class 40
Hull #6. Year built: 2007
Current Price: US $250,000
Located: Portland Maine USA
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Single Diesel
More than 30 Akilaria standard version Class 40’s have been built. The boats are well built, strong and reliable. They have a well proven track record on trans-Atlantic races, around the world races and inshore events. Standard version Akilaria’s have achieved more podium results than any other Class 40.
Amhas has been professionally maintained since new and has been lightly used. The boat received final outfitting and commissioning in the USA.
- Bottom painted 2011. Keel and rudders to a wet sanded finish.
- Deck non-skid repainted 2011
- One Harken winch and Spinlock jammers added to mast.
- Mast clear coat refinished.
- Complete service to: winches, steering system and rudder bearings.
Class 40 certificate, PHRF certificate, IRC certificate, ORR certificate
- Nanni 3.100 HE Diesel 29 HP
- ZF SD10 Sail drive
- Gori, racing folding prop
- 23 gal fuel tank
- Four 100 amp hour Lifeline AGM house batteries
- One Optima Blue engine start battery
- Matervolt Battery Monitor
- 1 X engine battery alternator 100 amp
- 1 X house battery alternator 140 amp
- Two 12 position switch panels
- DC outlets
- 2 solar panels on cabin top with charge regulator and disconnect switch.
- Upgraded high output water ballast pump
- Port and Starboard water ballast tank scoops.
- Rule 1000 electric bilge pump with float switch in bilge.
- Manual bilge pump operable from inside cabin.
- Manual bilge pump operable from cockpit.
- Electric utility pump with roaming hose inside cabin.
- 12 gal fresh water tank with hand pump at sink.
- Salt water foot pump with spigot at sink.
- Gimbaled one burner Origo non-pressurized alchohol stove.
- Gimbaled “Jet Boil” stove.
- LED masthead tricolor light with switchable strobe and anchor light function.
- LED navigation lights at deck level.
- Steaming light
- Foredeck light
- Two adjustable LED chart table lights.
- LED interior lights
- Two independent B&G ACP 1 autopilot systems with H3000 displays. Each processor has its own RRI, drive unit and B&G Gyro Compass. Each processor is manually switched to receive instrument data. One B&G H3000 GPD pilot display at chart table and two H3000 GPD pilot displays in the cockpit.
- B&G H3000 “Hercules” instrument processor.
- 2 X speed transducer
- 1X depth transducer
- 2 X H3000 GFD at chart table
- 3 X H3000 GFD in cockpit
- 1 X Analogue wind display in cockpit
- 1 X vertical carbon wind wand and 1 X horizontal wind wand, manually switched at chart table
- 1 X spare horizontal wind wand
- 1 X Furuno 1715 radar, mast mounted dome, 18”
- 1 X ICOM M504 VHF with DSC.
- 1 X Nobeltec AIS, receive only, integrated into MaxSea navigation software.
- 1 X Active Radar Transponder with audible alarm.
- 1 X Beam 620 fixed Iridium satellite phone with external antenna, integrated to computer.
- 1 X Thrane and Thrane 3022D mini Sat C terminal with emergency distress button, integrated into computer.
- 1 X ICOM waterproof handheld VHF with DC charger.
- 1 X Sony Stereo unit with IPod connection and cockpit speakers.
- 1 X NKE man overboard alarm with 2 transceivers.
- 2 X Furuno GP-32 with WAAS GPS units
- IBM ThinkPad laptop with Windows XP
- Hard wired “dock” that laptop connects to. Laptop and dock stow under chart table
- 17” monitor at chart table, 12VDC
- Max Sea Navigation software with polar data input.
- Dongle with charts of East Coast USA, Carribean and Europe.
- Thrane and Thrane “easymail” software for Sat C.
- UUPlus communication software
- OCENS weather software
- Functional network integrating B&G instrument data, NMEA data and comms data with computer.
- Lorima carbon mast
- Carbon boom
- Carbon bowsprit
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Kevlar anti-torsion headstay with Facnor drum style furling unit for solent.
- Kevlar running backstays
- Rod lateral rigging
- Spinlock jammers and fairleads
- Harken blocks
- Facnor FX4500 continuous line furling unit for code sails with two 2:1 halyard swivels.
- Antal mast track and slides.
- Six Harken winches
- All running rigging in good condition.
- Misc. blocks, loups, snatch blocks, winch handles, etc.
SAILS (All sails by North Sails France)
- Main 3DL ~ 2007 good condition
- Solent 3DL ~ 2007 ok condition
- Solent Polyester ~ 2011 excellent condition
- Code 0 3DL, upwind, furling rope ~ 2011 excellent condition
- A2 MH medium in sock ~ 2010 excellent condition
- A2MH light in sock ~ 2007 good condition
- A4 Fractional in sock ~ 2007 excellent condition
- Code 0 Norlam, reaching, furling rope ~ 2007 excellent condition
- Code 5 Nylon, furling rope ~ 2007 excellent condition
- Staysail, Pentax ~ 2007 good condition
- Storm Staysail, dacron ~ 2010 excellent condition
- Storm jib, dacron ~ 2007 excellent condition
- Delivery Main ~ 2010 excellent condition
- Delivery Solent ~ 2010 excellent condition
- Jack Lines
- Heaving Line
- Horseshoe buoy, drogue, whistle, light and MOB pole.
- Life Jackets
- Spare parts
- Life Sling
Custom galvanized steel cradle with fiberglass bunks.